2.0
Equipment Quality

I bought a refurbished alarm for my mother's residence.When I got it I drove over about an hour away to install the system.

I encountered a problem with one of the entry sensors as they neglected to include the stickum tab so I was unable to affix it to the rear sliding glass patio door. In addition the paper tab that keeps the battery from discharging was missing. So I called SimpliSafe and they apologized and I was under the impression that they were going to send me another entry sensor free of charge for my troubles. I even asked the representative how hard was it for me to include another entry sensor by plugging the key chain device into the computer.

After I got off of the phone I played with the original entry sensor and got it to work by rotating the battery repeatedly. I decided to affix this sensors with screws to an interior door since I was getting a new one which I would affix to the rear sliding glass door.

When I got the new entry sensor there was a letter telling me to send back the one I had problems with or I would be charged for a new entry sensor.So I'm sending it back and rather upset with SimpliSafe.

Review about: Simplisafe Security System.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Simplicity of system.

Comments